Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day Cake - Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day!!!!! dear all mothers :)
Here is my wishes to all the mothers in the world a very happy mothers day.

I have always taken my mom  for granted and I never really bothered to think what that meant
till I got older and became a mom.Only then I realized how patient she was and what an
amzing energy she had.She has always been on my side whenever I was in need and will always be.
But never once  had I told my amma (mom) a Thank You or Love U.
For all  that I didn't say it before, Thank You amma and I love you very much :)



My kids love Tres leches cake ,so as a mom i wanted to make something that my kids would love.
So i made tres leches cake topped with whipping cream decorated with buttercream roses.
My kids loved it and i loved watching them love it :))))As a mother what more do i need? right ;)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment